A New Start

It is time for a fresh and new start! Where everything is all together in one place. I won't post stuff that I think will satisfy others, it'll only be what I enjoy. It will only be stuff related to me somehow. Things I like, things I dislike, things that I feel somehow speaks to me. 

Did you know that it is so easy to see when someone only tries to adjust to everyone else, and like I mentioned above, tries to satisfy others. It isn't weird at all that some people do so, I've been the same and a part of me is still like that. I believe that it is something that you have to force out of you, because we are sort of set from start that we all should please everyone but yourself.

I am going to try to introduce myself, the best I can, keep reading!

Travelling. To see new places is something that truly excites me from the inside and out. It can be a beach in the Caribbean or a ski slope in northern Sweden, a historical place in Egypt or my favourite city London. At the time I've only been to Europe, but like everyone else I have dreams and plans on going further than I've been. I'll write more about that in an upcoming post!


Photography. I got my first camera in May 2004 from my grandparents, it was my birthday and I turned nine. It was an analog camera. I am so happy and grateful towards them for giving me a camera at that age, it made me develop a sense for photography early. I've had ups and downs with my love for photography, but the love have never disappeared. I wish for it to never leave. 


Interior.
 The Sims, does it sound familiar? Well I think it is this game that made me interested in interior. I wouldn't say that it was the first generation, since that never had any particular good graphics. But when the second generation came, I could barely leave my computer. I sat for hours, usually in build/buy mode decorating and building. At an early age I started to dream about becoming an architecture. Today that dream is on the shelf where all of my old dreams hang out together. Anyway, when I got to a certain age and I finally got a chance to switch room with my parents and decorate it like I wanted, the interior love came to life. Since that day I've always liked changes at home, switching up small things etc.


Reading & Writing. These two walks hand in hand sort of. I've read books for as long as I can remember. My parents read A LOT of books together with me until the age when I could read on my own. I am a dreamer, and I've always been so reading a story about someone living a whole other life was so interesting, I got so many ideas of my own by that. When I got the story and felt something for it I usually couldn't stop reading. I still love reading! The book series that couldn't let go of when I was younger were The Princess Diaries. I'm planning on reading it again and see what I think about it today. So where do the writing come in? It is sort of connected to reading because I got so many ideas in my own head that I had to write it down. I would never say that I am a good writer or anything, it is more the thing that I love to write to get things and feelings out of my head. At times it makes so much sense, and sometimes it's not even a hundred percent sure that I can understand myself.


Linnea Elvira. Well that is me, Linnea first name, Elvira middle name. Born in the morning of 16th May 1995 in Gothenburg. Living my life 155 cm over the ocean and enjoying it as much as possible. Since the day I was born I've always lived in my own thinking bubble, sometimes making me oblivious of what happens around me, I can easily snap out of it nowadays. When I was a kid my dentist said I had to get braces when I got older, never happened. My teeth turned out great without it! My all time favourite movie is How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, the best scene is when Kate and Matthew go on a motorcycle ride on Staten Island. I would never be able to choose between Gossip Girl and Hannah Montana if I had to give an award for best tv-series, followed both from start and cried oceans when they both ended. Best shows ever! One day I hope to see the musicals Mamma Mia and Wicked live.

This is a little bit about me, I hope I didn't scare you away and that you'll keep coming back here for more in the coming future.

Lots of Love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar