Nine to Nine

ONE DAY in my life.
A day not too long ago I decided to take a picture every other hour from nine to nine. Even though I didn't do anything special, I had to think of the fact that I couldn't do the same thing all day! A little bit of variation so the photographs wouldn't look all the same, and it was a bit of challenge when you haven't planned anything for the day.

09:00
Waking up at nine, usually starting my morning by scrolling through different social medias. Also sending the daily snap to Alida, soon up to 700 days. Such an achievement! 😂

11:00
Not something I'm doing regularly, but this day I felt like getting a face mask after breakfast.

13:00
Editing photographs for a blogpost about autumn interior.

15:00
I had just gotten a phone call from a company about a job interview.

17:00
Tea-time, soon to be helping dad with moving out things to a trailer that we were going to throw away.

19:00
Pyjamas were on, favourite animal on my favourite pyjama shirt.

21:00
Finally took time to watch Suicide Squad. Last year when it aired in movie theatres I was planning on going but it never happened. It was actually a really great movie! Loved all of the characters, but especially Harley Quinn, she's so bad ass! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar