Positive & Inspirational Ladies

Something I've recently realised is that I really need more positive accounts and people to follow on different social media platforms. Instagram and YouTube especially! Positivity is something I'm working really hard for. This past year has been really tough on me, worse than I can imagine my nearest and dearest think I've had. I would probably have to be in the mood to find the correct words to be able to explain it, so I'm not gonna do that now.

I feel that it is so important that you find something or someone that inspires you to do good, to do the best you can for yourself. I love to get inspired on the level that makes me productive, that makes me do what I had planned for but couldn't find the energy for before. Productivity and positivity walks hand in hand when it comes to me!


Interesting and inspiring ladies ahead!

Aileen Xu also known as Lavendaire. I first found out about this girl on youtube from someone else's video. I love her youtube channel so incredibly much! She has so many inspiring and motivational videos that can really set you into a great mood. After watching her videos I always feel like I can take on the world without any problems at all!
Aileen's Instagram & YouTube


Gracie Francesca also known as UglyFaceOfBeauty. This is a lady that I definitely would say is a great role model! She embraces all of her beautiful curves, she talks about subjects that most people avoid and she is just simply fantastic inside and out. I really wish I'll get the chance meet her some day.
Gracie's Instagram & YouTube


Kalyn Nicholson. She seems so down to earth, calm and nice! She makes great content on youtube and gives her own twist to things. Kalyn have a lot of organisational and productive videos, just like Aileen, which I love! She explains things so well and it feels like she genuinely cares about her viewers. I like that a lot.
Kalyn's Instagram & YouTube


Natasha Oakley. A model and bikinidesigner, what an amazing life! She and her best friend Devin created a bikinibrand a few years back that they display all over the world on different locations almost everyday, I wouldn't mind that life. The blog A Bikini A Day and the bikini brand Monday Swimwear is amazing!
Natasha's Instagram


Devin Brugman. A model and bikinidesigner, together with Natasha. These two I love for basically the same reasons. They are really fit, which give me inspiration and motivation to exercise more. When it comes to Devin and Natasha I just love their separate feeds and their instastories etc. because it feels like they are kind and warmhearted ladies. And also, they ARE friendship goals deluxe!
Devin's Instagram


Kristen Sarah also known as HopScotchTheGlobe. I stumbled upon Kristen's channel a while back when I was looking for travel vloggers on youtube to get even more inspired to travel. The content she uploads is lovely and she travels all over the world and explores crazy places, she lives my dream sort of. Her photographies and filming skills is excellent! I would love to met her and talk about adventures and trips in general someday.
Kristen's Instagram & YouTube


All of these six ladies are generally so positive and happy and sends out happy vibes everyday! It's awesome how badass they are, girl power for the win. ♡♡

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar