Bright Light Selfie

Hellooo!
How is everyone feeling this Tuesday? Here on the west coast in Sweden it's so cold outside, and the cold came so quickly, it feels like it was 15 degrees last week and now 5? Soon it'll be -25 again like it was about 7 years ago haha, yuck. 
We had like 1 meter (~3.28 feet) snow and the cold and snow stayed from maybe December until March, which is super rare for Sweden's west coast. Normally we  might get snow in January and it's not more than 2 dm (0.65 feet), if we are lucky it stays a week or two since the temperature is around zero. I'd love it if we could get a winter with snow throughout December to February that is around 3 dm (~1 feet), that the temperature is around -5 degrees and a lot of sunshine!

I HAVE SOME NEWS,
(Continue reading below.)

I GOT A NEW JOB! Yay, I'm so happy. 
My first day was yesterday and today was my second. It's a part-time job at a clock- and jewellery-store, Ur & Penn. I've never worked in the sales business so I'm really excited! It's a whole new experience which will be really good for me.

A little update on my life!
I hope you are having an amazing week so far, hugs❣


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar