Dream Destination – Iceland

I've ALWAYS dreamed of going to Iceland! Every photograph I've seen from this island is beautiful, I get the feeling that you can't make a mistake while photographing in that scenery. The nature looks like it's something taken from a fairytale.

Even though I've always wanted to go, it's more recently that the urge of going there have grown strong! I'm craving some Iceland. Something that I've heard is that you can go on whale safari there as well, which is something I find so exciting! Whales in general is such an interesting animal, just imagining seeing one, it doesn't matter which type, makes me wanna jump up and down, honestly. 


The amazing Rory Kramer filmed a music video with and for Justin Bieber that is set on Iceland.



Visiting Iceland in the near future is a must!
- all of the photos are found on Google & weheartit.com -

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar